Reference and Research Services
The Indiana University Libraries provide a wide range of services in support of the research interests of students, faculty and staff. Take advantage of the knowledge and experience of IUB librarians. They are happy to help.
- They offer opportunities for quick help through Ask a Librarian.
- Reference librarians are available for consultations.
- Librarians expert in specific subject areas and languages are available for in-depth assistance.
- You may also consult the home page of the Reference Services Department which each semester offers a number of Research Seminars.
- In addition to the Wells Library there are also branch libraries across campus that support specific academic interests.
Use other resources on these pages to explore assistance in citing & writing, the publishing and data services available, the guide to dissertations and theses (including databases for searching previous dissertations and a list of funding possibilities) and the facilities and equipment the libraries offer.