- Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis to persons using the Wells Library.
- Lockers are for short-term use only.
- Lockers operate on tokens, which may be purchased at the East Tower circulation desk.
- Locker coin boxes do not contain cash.
- Tokens cost $0.50 each.
- Items are not to be left in lockers overnight.
- Lockers have integral locks. Use of additional/supplemental locks is forbidden. All personal locks will be cut off and disposed of.
- Unless otherwise posted, lockers are cleared daily according to the following schedule:
Monday through Friday - 7:30 a.m.
Saturday - 9:00 a.m.
Sunday - 10:00 a.m.
- Material cleared from lockers will be disposed of or forwarded to Campus lost and found at Ballantine Hall as library staff deem appropriate.
- The Library is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen.
- Valuables (money, wallets, jewelry, laptops, etc.), perishable food items, and hazardous or illegal items are not to be kept in lockers.
- Lockers from which odors appear to be emanating will be cleared immediately, and the contents will be disposed of.
- Failure to abide by these regulations may result in loss of locker privileges, and/or referral to IUPD or Dean of Students Office in the appropriate circumstances.
- Questions about lockers should be referred to Access Services.