The IUB Libraries and the Campus Writing Program have developed the following guides as a quick reference to citing sources. These guides are based on the APA and MLA manuals. Copies of these manuals are available throughout the libraries on campus.
The complete Chicago Manual of Style is available online.
The Government Information, Maps and Microforms Services Department (GIMSS) has developed:
- A Guide to Citing U. S. Government Publications
- A Guide to Citing International Organization Publications
Print style manuals are also available in the libraries, including:
- A manual for writers of research papers, theses, and dissertations: Chicago style for students and researchers (Turabian)
- The MLA style manual
- MLA handbook for writers of research papers
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association
- The Chicago manual of style
- ASA style guide
- The bluebook : a uniform system of citation