Loan Periods by User
Normal Circulating Items (See list below for notable material exceptions for each library)
- Faculty : 120 day loan
- Staff : 120 day loan
- Graduate Students and Staff : 120 day loan
- Undergraduate Students : 45 day loan
- Indiana Residents : 30 day loan.
- Wells Library Core Collection Materials: 14 days, maximum of 2 renewals for all borrowers.
Material Exceptions (limited or non-circulating materials)
- Reference Books
- Current and bound Periodicals
- Reserve items (see reserve circulation policy)
Fine Arts Library:
- Special collection items (no circ)
- Items marked "DOES NOT CIRCULATE"
- Videos (no circ)
- Oversize Collection books (no circ)
- CD-ROMs (no circ)
- Textbooks - two hours
- Microfiche readers - two weeks
- Video recordings - two weeks
- Children's collection - two weeks
Wells Media Services:
- Browsing Collection Videos and DVDs - 7 days with 1 renewal.
- Language and Audio CDs circulate for 14 days with 1 renewal.
- Audiocassettes and CD-ROMS - Check with M&RS staff
- Detailed information about Media Services Circulation Policies
Circulation Policies and Loan Periods for Other Campus Libraries
Archives of African American Music & Culture
Archives of Traditional Music
Black Film Center/Archive
Indiana Institute on Disability and Community, Center for Disability Information and Referral (CeDIR)
Kinsey Institute Library
Lilly Library (Rare books and manuscripts)
Office of University Archives and Records Management
William & Gayle Cook Music Library
Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis
Wylie House Museum